Wednesday 26 August 2009

Came back...

I have came back to my home town, Malaysia. It's hard to get used to it, once you are in a foreign country for 3 years. So the policies, hygiene, I'm not used to it. Even the language I'm not used to.



So there's a lot of diffrence between Europe and Asia. It's hard to get used to it. But in a while, You wouldn't want to go back to the place where you were staying years ago. I guess once you stayed at a place for days, you would think it as your home. So home isn't that boring, you can do a lots of revising and playing outside, even using the computer.

Do not think Europe's adventure has ended, (psst, there are still 20 countries to be written)

2 comments:

Kee said...

It's not easily to restart a new life, however I believe with your strength and persistency, you'll finally overcome all obstacles.
Wish you good luck and keep in touch with your goodfriend in Czech Rep.

Slick Shady said...

Thank you, I will keep in touch, and it is true that is nt easy to start a new life.