Sunday 4 December 2011

Christmas

       20 more days to the holy day of holiness. Like I said, I thought my parents wouldn't give me presents, but I found out they were, which is pretty shocking.  I thought they were going to give me some books and deodorant, but it turns out I'm getting a pretty amazing keyboard and an earphone.  I only have 1 word to say.

Awesome.


      The keyboard has 1 function that most keyboards don't have, that is it can be fold into half, quarters, you name it. It has more than 108 different sounds, and it can connect to the computer. Sweet. I'm just glad my parents get me a gift. I remember 3 months ago they said we aren't going to celebrate as we're not Christians. I told them that's not the point. I think they understood what I meant.

   Christmas was exciting for the last few years. I got a bunch of model, Lego , and a Nintendo Wii. Even though we don't have a Christmas Tree, we don't mind at that point, as we got our gifts. Luckily Christmas isn't Children's day. You still get to celebrate Christmas after 13, as long there are people sending you gifts.

   People say you can only get presents on two special days, that is your birthday and Christmas. If you want me to choose which I prefer the most, I would choose Christmas without doubt. Christmas is the best day of best days. Who can resist Christmas?

Anyways, Christmas is near, the gifts as well. I guess I would just have to say, Merry Christmas to Everyone for no reason. At all.

No comments: