Monday 24 October 2011

U.N. Owen was Her?

           Every single time when I open Google Chrome, the first thing I would do is press YouTube and search for U.N. Owen was Her?. Since the first time I listened to this song through a anime parody remix, I was addicted to it. I couldn't live a day without listening to this magnificent piece. When I listen to it, it calms my mind, even it is a rather speedy theme.

           I did some research on this song a second after I listened to it. That's how I knew Touhou. A strange way, you may say, but that is just bias towards about the other thousand people who became fans the same way. Anyways, about the research... Oh, there are just at least 500 remixes for this angelic song. It has permeated the whole Touhou community, and that means a lot.It is also a great piano piece, which is almost as hard as Circus Gallop, for the full version of the piece.
 
    This piece is the theme song of the Touhou famous character, Flandre Scarlet, a vampire who is locked up in a mansion for 495 years.  Although she is about 500, her mind is still 7. She's the only character both creepy and cute at the same time, counting out Furbies.

        Here is a picture of her, to support my point.


      I've already mastered the piano version of this song. Every time I play this piece, I swear I hear a young girl laughing....

        A remix
The original
                                                                                My Favourite

No comments: